Subject: Re: [emix] Committee Note approval ballot results - next steps at June 14 meeting

Thanks, Chet, and thanks to the TC for finishing four of the pending Notes.

There's a public review in the hopper for the Block & Tier note (already approved by the TC), and we'll vote on the Overview note that Phil Davis quickly updated; that vote will be at the Thursday, June 14, meeting of the TC. A revised Overview note has been posted; see TC emails for links, or the agenda for the upcoming meeting.

Since we've grouped Notes public reviews in the past, and these have had their formal 30 day review as well as six months or so while we finished the spec, we'll wait to kick off the 15 day public review until after the meeting.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox