Subject: Problem with EMIX Overview that has to be corrected

Members of the EMIX TC,

Sorry to have to send this back to you for another round of work, but in preparing EMIX Overview v1.0 Committee Note, I found that it lacks the Acknowledgements section. That section is required in all OASIS documents.

To rectify this, please:

- Prepare a copy with the Acknowledgements section added. Also, if you would edit the references at the same time to take "OASIS" off the names of the specifications (e.g. WS-Calendar Version 1.0 not OASIS WS-Calendar). Make the record of these as Non-Material Changes as before.

-  Re-approve for a Special Majority Vote to approve as a CN with Non-Material Changes.

- Enter the ticket requesting the Sp. Maj. Vote ballot.

I will run the ballot again then publish the resulting CN.

Meanwhile I will move on to the Committee Note for Energy Market Information Exchange Retail Block & Tier Prices using EMIX 1.0.

Again, sorry this wasn't caught sooner. Let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393