Subject: Re: [emix] Re: Any objection to substituting 'and' for '&'

Hi Toby,

I'm happy to change it in the title and leave the body content alone. That way, you get hits from both patterns.

/chet

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT) <Toby.Considine@unc.edu> wrote:

Even if it is consistent now, I, personally, find your argument that it googles better compelling.

tc

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."     -- Pablo Picasso

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Campus Services Information Technology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu