energyinterop-comment message

Subject: A comment on the Energy Interoperation version 1.0

Hi,

I am new to this community and I have a comment and a question regarding the EI document version 1.0 dated Nov 26 2010.

Comment: Page 17 lines 404-406: The description of the VTN and VEN roles don’t match the accompanied figure (figure 3-2). The VTN is assigned to the promisee and the VEN is assigned to the promissor. I think the figure should be corrected since the statement in the paragraph makes sense to me.

A minor comment: earlier the figures were referenced as figure 2 and 3, however, the figures are labeled as figure 2-2 and 2-3.

Question: can an end user play the role of a promissor?

I am still going through the document and I will be happy to provide more feedback if it is useful for you.

Thanks,

Ghaleb M. Abdulla, Ph.D.

Computer Scientist

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory