energyinterop-comment message

Subject: RE: Comments- Public Review of Energy Interoperation Version 1.0

To all:

You may recall that I forwarded Commissioner Centolella’s comments on EMIX this morning.  I am having trouble filing those comments with OASIS’ online mechanism.  I am hoping you might have some advice.  I received a bounce notice from the online comments filing mechanism.  Apparently the file of Commissioner Centolella’s comments is too large.  I was to compress the pdf, but the file still does not get below the max file size. I emailed the “human help” email that I received in my confirmation to join the mailing list.  That help email box is full.  Thus, I’m not sure how to proceed.  Should I file these comments by splitting (part 1, part 2) or some other mechanism?

Regards,
Benjamin

Benjamin A. Stafford

Commission Offices

Aide to Commissioner Paul Centolella

Public Utilities Commission of Ohio

180 East Broad Street

Columbus, OH 43215

www.PUCO.ohio.gov

Phone:  (614) 644-8227

Benjamin.Stafford@puc.state.oh.us

PM Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

**This document was created only for the purpose stated within. It is for discussion only and does not reflect the view of the Commission.**