Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Fwd: Indications of Candidacy for TC Chair(s)

David,

I appreciate the consideration, but I will have to decline.  I’m already the co-chair of the OpenADR task force inside UCAIug and although I will be active in the OASIS effort I can’t chair both committees.

Thanks,

-ed koch

From: David Holmberg [mailto:david.holmberg@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:48 PM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

All—my apologies to Mary Ann. Toby said she has been planning on leading this and in that case I nominate her as well. I was thinking she would not be so directly involved, but she has obviously been the leader in moving OpenADR to its current success and positioning it for nationwide use. Please forgive my faux pas.

Thanks,
David