Subject: DCW's comments on energyinterop-wd

Title: DCW's comments on energyinterop-wd

Hi All,

I added some comments to the document.

With respect to the REST, SOAP, etc question raised by Ed I lean a little toward REST as a starting point.  It seems this information is very noun centric.  The participants want to publish information (about a DR event, etc).  The participants (in various markets) should not expect to command another participant [i.e. function setYourThermostat() ].  For backward compatibility with CA OpenADR, we can use a separate specification to require any particular SOAP or role-based interaction (my comments in the document speak to this).

Have a great day,

Dave

<<energyinterop-wd-00_1_dcw.doc>>

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.

energyinterop-wd-00_1_dcw.doc