Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Pricing Concepts for Discussion

Now *there* is a very interesting throw away...

A delineation of what you as a practitioner find "a little limiting" would be very interesting to the committee...

Tc

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073
http://www.oasis-open.org
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Kohanim [mailto:michel@universal-devices.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:40 AM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

Ed K,

I see that I am not the only one who thinks there's a fuzzy line between
Dynamic Pricing and DR. I am afraid that with the broader scope for this
taskforce, we are going to spend more of our time on commerce/market
interactions rather than refining the Open ADR specs which I have found
quite elegant (although a little limiting).

With kind regards,

Michel Kohanim, C.E.O
Universal Devices, Inc.

(p) 818.631.0333