Subject: Tommorrow's meeting

Would be a good time to look at the XSD and introduce the new issues Ed has pointed out. Too much Grid Roadmap, and not enough hours – I clearly did not get you all a new draft last week.

I will try to put together the wonderful discussion on pricing from this weekend for inclusion in the spec.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
Co-Chair, OASIS Technical Advisory Board
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu