Subject: NIST B2G Roadmap use case diagrams

All,

I had an Action item to pass these on to the EI TC. If you look at slide 3, which the B2G group worked on, I would point out the important interfaces as:

5,9 and 6—these are where OpenADR serves

16, 4—this is a priority interface at the upcoming workshop (customer and third party access to meter data)

18, 19, ?—the subject for feedback and DER information modeling

If you have comments, please reply to the list.

Thanks,
David

Roadmap Sec4 DR revised diag Jul09.pdf