Subject: Re: [energyinterop] DR Program Execution table

Evan,

I'd be happy to provide you with any specific details. However, all the
DR programs descriptions for those you mention are included in the
OpenADR v1.0 specs (posted on the EI documents under contributions)
"Appendix D: DR Program Use Cases."

Please let me know if it addresses your question.

Thanks,
-Rish