Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Energy Usage Feedback

Are we assuming that the premise EMS does not already communicate with an AMI meter from which it can receive that information in real time? Or, are we suggesting this to be an exception use case (in case there’s no AMI meter)?

With kind regards,

Michel Kohanim, C.E.O

Universal Devices, Inc.

(p) 818.631.0333