Subject: RE: [energyinterop] DR Program

Ed,

Why should we overload “price” when the intent is load control/shaping for other reasons beyond market/cost?

Unless we all agree that price is the one and only signal needed for all different types of use cases, then I believe we should have different signals addressing different use cases.

With kind regards,

Michel Kohanim, C.E.O

Universal Devices, Inc.

(p) 818.631.0333