Subject: Forwarded note from Dave Holmberg

Some email issues, so I'm forwarding this note for Dave.

EI TC,

So, the meetings here in DC the past two days were very helpful for clarifying PAPs 3,4, and 9. I believe Bill Cox is taking the lead on updating the PAPs per meeting outcomes (please correct me if I'm wrong). What is not clear to me now is exactly how the 2 track plan (OpenADR OASIS C&I DR plus fast track Zigbee AMI DR) will work/interact/stay connected/converge some day, and how much of the work ends up in NAESB. Seems that the goal is to harmonize OpenADR with the NAESB DR work (per the earlier NAESB doc), address any concerns raised in the recently released NAESB Framework doc, and convince the utilities that OpenADR framework is the path forward, or? Seems EI-TC members need to be more engaged in the NAESB effort (see today's meeting announcement below), and take the lead within NAESB to address DR.

Discussion please.

Dave Holmberg
--
William Cox