Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Who is participating in NAESB PAP3,9 process?

David,

I (and others at LBNL) have been involved in NAESB activities. In
future, considering the increase in the level of conference calls and
related Smart Grid standards activities, I will be focusing more on
review and comments of the results coming out of it. I think the key
question for me would be -- how would Energy Interop and its related
DR/DER activities, including OpenADR could be part of the NAESB
requirements process at early stages? This is to make sure the depth and
analysis of the use cases and requirements that are part of both the EI
TC and parallel UCA activities make their way.

Thanks!
-Rish

--
Rish Ghatikar
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain
confidential information and should not be copied without permission. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete the email from computer[s].