Subject: Postponing 28 October meeting 60 minutes

Sorry for the late notice. I've heard from seven of our frequently attending members that they need to be at the NIST webinar, so we'll push back the start one hour.

Meeting notice will be out shortly.

Total time will be less than 60 minutes, so we'll end by 1pm EDT/10am PDT.

BTW, for those of you in both, the next NIST webinar conflicts with an EMIX TC meeting. We'll address that change this week.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox