Subject: Groups - energyinterop-1.0-spec-wd-02 (energyinterop-1.0-spec-wd-02.doc) uploaded

I've added some of the framing information from recent conversations, have
not included as much of Ed C's pricing information as I would like, have
tried to spread the Managed ENergy / Collaborative ENergy throughout.

I have also identified areas in which, per agreement, we will embrace the
CIM (when will our CIMguys step forward) although that may not ne needed
until we get the constribution from NAESB.

I have also identified a lot of non-standard market terms and names that
should be alligned with ISO20022 and FIX - should those folks step forward.

 -- Toby Considine

The document named energyinterop-1.0-spec-wd-02
(energyinterop-1.0-spec-wd-02.doc) has been submitted by Toby Considine to
the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document repository.

Document Description:
Still rough, numerous notes and call-outs,

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34972

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34972/energyinterop-1.0-spec-wd-02.doc