Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Groups - WD3 Mockup (WD3 Mock-Up.doc) uploaded

Toby et al.

One quick comment from me - I was not in the meeting when inclusion of
measurement and verification was considered. I think on its own it is
not very relevant to the document and should be a part of the DR program
description. DR program description should perhaps also describe the
process of customer signing on to a program (explain what a DR program
is ); they participate (shift loads, limit loads or shed loads); then
their participation is measured and verified and settled. This can be a
short intro in the Interaction Models describing how current DR
participation works...

Sila

On 12/9/2009 8:54 AM, Edward Koch wrote:
> Toby,
>
> In general I think the outline looks good.  I recommend that we create a major heading called something like "DR Signals" and move sections 3 - 6 as sub sections under that.  I think that will better allow us to address any issues that all DR signals will have in common and then specialize on the aspects of each of the different types of signals.
>
> To be clear I suggest we do the following:
>
> 3 DR Signals
>    3.1 Dynamic Price Signals
>    3.2 Reliability Signals
>    3.3 Emergency Signals
>    3.4 Market Participation
>

> -ed koch

begin:vcard
fn:Sila Kiliccote
n:Kiliccote;Sila
org:Lawrence Berkeley  National Labratory;Building Technologies
adr;dom:;;1 Cyclotron Rd. MS 90-3111;Berkeley;CA;94720
email;internet:skiliccote@lbl.gov
title:Program Manager
tel;work:(510) 495 2615
tel;cell:(510) 384 1635