Subject: Outside Comments

We received our first formal submission from an external entity today through the comments process of the TC. You may want to sign up to receive comments, as we are likely to get more. People not on the committee may contribute information as well as comments through using the TC comments list.

To contribute material to a TC you are not a member of in OASIS:

1)      Send a blank email to energyinterop-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org

2)      Respond to the email that you get back, which will include agreeing to the OASIS Feedback License which (read it yourself) asserts you have the right to make contribute the information, and that you are, subject to the IP Policy of the committee.

3)      You will then receive a welcome message and you can contribute materials to the committee.

All such contributions, of course, will be publicly accessible in the committee archives.

You can, of course, do the same thing to contribute to EMIX, or to WS-Calendar once it has met.

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
OASIS Technical Advisory Board