Subject: FW: [energyinterop] Groups - energyinterop-1 0-spec-wd-04.pdfuploaded

Several complains that folks did not receive this last night - so here it is again...

"A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying ... that he is wiser today than yesterday." -- Jonathan Swift

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

-----Original Message-----
From: toby.considine@unc.edu [mailto:toby.considine@unc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:16 PM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

Here is WD4 for comments. have inorporated abotu half of what I want to incorporate from earlier work, but I promised I would get something very rough out today, and here it is.

I was working with WD3 earlier in the day. I'm not sure where W3 is on OASIS, but so be it. Here is WD4.

The latin is chapters of Augustus. Is should be the different communication patterns of the the standard. Look closely to see if I have the right sections, and consider what belongs in each. That will be the meat of the work of this TC.

As I said - this is very rough. Please throw as many brickbats at it as you can befgore Friday afternoon, when I take this on again to prodice WD5 on Saturday.

tc

 -- Toby Considine

The document named energyinterop-1 0-spec-wd-04.pdf has been submitted by Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document repository.

Document Description:
Very rough Working Draft to last until Saturday when this round is done.

The latin is chapters of Augustus. Is should be the different communication patterns of the the standard.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=35815

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/35815/energyinterop-1%200-spec-wd-04.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration