Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Is silence consent?

Toby,
We need a bit more information/definition for consent. My comments are below in bold.
Sila

On 3/1/2010 5:54 AM, Toby Considine wrote:
035e01cab946$bd8798b0$3896ca10$@gmail.com" type="cite">

No comments on the proposal to re-cast enegyinterop into

(1)    Contracts offered, executed, mandatory (DR) -  This covers price and reliability-based DR programs and basically any time the  demand side  signs an agreement with the supply side

(2)    Bidding -  THis covers anytime the customer bids into the market.  It requires that we know what is available from the demand side and at what price.

(2a) Block bidding  - Not sure what this is or why this is singled out...

(3)    Price Look-ahead  - Is this the representation of prices in the next hour or next day.

How about emergency situations? Is it under (1)?

035e01cab946$bd8798b0$3896ca10$@gmail.com" type="cite">

Is this all the services? Is #3really pert of EMIX?

Separate specifications for instantiations of energyinterop

-          WS

-          FIX

-          CAP

With this group probably only doing (1). (Note: CAP is inherently a partial set of services, and is already used in soma CA markets, so hat one might be straightforward)

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com

Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/

blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

begin:vcard
fn:Sila Kiliccote
n:Kiliccote;Sila
org:Lawrence Berkeley  National Labratory;Building Technologies, Demand Response Research Center
adr;dom:;;1 Cyclotron Rd. MS 90-3111;Berkeley;CA;94720
email;internet:skiliccote@lbl.gov
title:Program Manager
tel;work:(510) 495 2615
tel;cell:(510) 384 1635