Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Is silence consent?

Toby,

I think that many of us could use more elaboration
on what you have written in your email.  Like Rish,
I am unsure to what FIX and CAP refer.  Also unclear
if bidding/contracts are going to be the only mechanism
for DR signal exchange.  This seems ill suited to smaller
consumers or to handling grid emergencies.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST