Subject: Workshop meeting Wednesday April 27

I cannot be at this meeting.

It would be useful to talk about issues of local/remote and service versus internal interfaces based on the presentation last time.  I would also like to set up a focused discussion later in the week involving at least myself, Rish, Ed Koch, and of course all are invited -- not as a TC meeting but to move to closure on those issues for the broader group in the May 5 meeting.

Watch for a separate email on time and location after we get that set up.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox