Subject: Joint Meeting between OpenSG OpenADR Taskforce and OASIS EI TC

All,

I am trying to schedule an informal meeting next week between interested parties involved in the OpenSG OpenADR Taskforce and/or the OASIS EI TC.  The purpose of the meeting to make each group more aware of each other’s efforts and to identify areas of cooperation between the groups, especially given that both are in part basing their work on OpenADR.

I have set up a poll to determine the best time to hold this meeting.  If you are interested in participating please go to the following link and specify your availability.

http://www.doodle.com/69u23xf7s2t8ekfa

thanks,

-ed koch

415-256-2583