Subject: Re: [emix] Phone call on Jira project and structure 2pm EDT/11amPDT Friday July 9

For a well-structured project, see http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/OFFICE (OpenOffice TC)

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
Web: http://www.CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
+1 862 485 3696 mobile
+1 908 277 3460 fax

On 7/9/10 12:09 PM, William Cox wrote:
4C3749A4.8010100@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com" type="cite"> Here are some references:

OASIS Jira Implementation:

I've used this in another TC, and it's pretty straightforward, allowing tracking and resolution of comments in a way that makes the required comment logs easy to do.

You should be able to log in at http://tools.oasis-open.org/ , using your normal OASIS logname and password (alas, this is manually kept in sync for now, so it would be your password from a few months ago).  After you read that home page and the visibility and TC archive requirements, go to the issue tracker link  http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa .

Jira is a full featured issue tracking and management tool. I've learned quite a bit about how NOT to use it, as structuring the project is important up front.

There are already projects created for EITC, EMIX, and WS-Calendar.

Jira information (and I suspect tutorials) are at http://www.jira.com/

Users guide under documentation at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+User%27s+Guide . there's also a walkthrough and other useful things there.

Call information:    (EnergyInterop numberes)

Conference number
+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or
+1 303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).
Access code 4866768.

Thanks!

bill