Subject: ISO bid/offer attributes

Bill,

A couple of weeks ago I picked up an action item to describe wholesale bidding.  This transaction is described in the IRC submission.  The best source is the data requirements spreadsheet under bid/offer.  There are bids, bid segments, startup and min gen costs.  Please let me know if you need more details.

Sean