Subject: Groups - Proposed-EI-DocumentStructure-20100809.doc uploaded

This is a proposal for discussion at the Workshop Meeting on August 11 on
how to structure the Energy Interoperation Draft Standard.

Our goal is to have profiles for our use cases including a next version of
OpenADR, transactional interactions, price quotes, and more.

bill cox

 -- William Cox

The document named Proposed-EI-DocumentStructure-20100809.doc has been
submitted by William Cox to the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document
repository.

Document Description:
A proposal for discussion on Energy Interoperation document structure and
profiling issues.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=38965

Download Document: