Subject: To do before the Workshop Meeting this week

Please make comments in Jira about the current release. If no one does…we face the Ultimate Horror…Reading Aloud with Toby….

If you have an existing issue, comment on whether you think it is fixed

If you think the beginning 3 chapters have a new issue (because there is new text), create a new issue.

Otherwise we will have to resolve them one by one during the meeting.

tc

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com