Subject: Groups - Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference modified

This is the October 6 workshop meeting. I sent a new series of meetings
starting October 6; this includes the specific agenda items.

We'll start with a fast look at recent contributions by the IRC and UCAIug
OpenADR TF teams, then look at service defintions work and (if sufficient
time for preparation) updated architecture and service sections of the
specification.

Thanks!

bill cox

 -- William Cox

Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference has been modified by William Cox

Date:  Wednesday, 06 October 2010
Time:  11:00am - 12:30pm ET

Event Description:
Regular Weekly Meeting of the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC

Conference number
+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or
+1 303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).
Access code 4866768.

Text chat during meeting
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop
Notes on this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously, you will start out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top, enter your name. I suggest setting timestamps in the display, then save your settings. Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during discussions.

Agenda:
This is a workshop meeting. Attendance does not count toward voting rights. Topics are as determined by attendees, with the starting list included below.

* IRC team - highlight the changes in recent contributions (see URI list below)

* Coverage by EI services (work in progress)
. OpenADR coverage (Rish, Ed Koch)
. UCAIug OpenADR TF coverage (Gerry Gray, Bruce Bartell)
. IRC coverage (Edgardo, Bill)

* Updated architecture and services section (pending) (Bill)
. Service definitions update
. Specification sessions

DOCUMENT LINKS

IRC contributions:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39645/Non-Functional%20Requirements%20Rev1_20100930.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39640/HTML-Schemas.zip

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39639/IRC%20Smart%20Grid%20EA%20Models%202010-10-01_Rev1-EarlyRelease-d.EAP

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39637/IRC%20Smart%20Grid%20Standards%20-%20DR%20Business%20Processes-numbered-2010-10-01-EITC%20Group%20Mapping.vsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39636/Visio-IRC%20Smart%20Grid%20Standards%20-%20DR%20Business%20Processes-numbered-2010-10-01-EITC%20Group%20Mapping.pdf

UCAIug OpenADR Task Force contributions:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39618/OpenADR%20Service%20Inventory%20r0.6%20OASIS%20mapping.xls

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/39611/OpenSG%20OpenADR%201.0%20SRS%20v1.0.pdf

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 13 October 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 20 October 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 27 October 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 03 November 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 10 November 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 17 November 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 24 November 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 01 December 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 08 December 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 15 December 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 22 December 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 29 December 2010, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 05 January 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 12 January 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 19 January 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 26 January 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 02 February 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 09 February 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 16 February 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 23 February 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 02 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 09 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 16 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 23 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 30 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 06 April 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28509

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101006T150000Z
DTEND:20101006T163000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28509
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28509
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101013T150000Z
DTEND:20101013T163000Z
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28510
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28510
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101020T150000Z
DTEND:20101020T163000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28511
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28511
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101027T150000Z
DTEND:20101027T163000Z
SEQUENCE:3
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28512
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28512
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101103T150000Z
DTEND:20101103T163000Z
SEQUENCE:4
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28513
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28513
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101110T160000Z
DTEND:20101110T173000Z
SEQUENCE:5
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28514
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28514
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101117T160000Z
DTEND:20101117T173000Z
SEQUENCE:6
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28515
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28515
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101124T160000Z
DTEND:20101124T173000Z
SEQUENCE:7
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28516
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28516
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101201T160000Z
DTEND:20101201T173000Z
SEQUENCE:8
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28517
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28517
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101208T160000Z
DTEND:20101208T173000Z
SEQUENCE:9
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28518
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28518
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101215T160000Z
DTEND:20101215T173000Z
SEQUENCE:10
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28519
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28519
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101222T160000Z
DTEND:20101222T173000Z
SEQUENCE:11
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28520
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28520
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20101229T160000Z
DTEND:20101229T173000Z
SEQUENCE:12
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28521
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28521
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110105T160000Z
DTEND:20110105T173000Z
SEQUENCE:13
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28522
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28522
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110112T160000Z
DTEND:20110112T173000Z
SEQUENCE:14
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28523
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28523
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110119T160000Z
DTEND:20110119T173000Z
SEQUENCE:15
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28524
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28524
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110126T160000Z
DTEND:20110126T173000Z
SEQUENCE:16
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28525
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28525
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110202T160000Z
DTEND:20110202T173000Z
SEQUENCE:17
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28526
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28526
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110209T160000Z
DTEND:20110209T173000Z
SEQUENCE:18
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28527
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28527
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110216T160000Z
DTEND:20110216T173000Z
SEQUENCE:19
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28528
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28528
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110223T160000Z
DTEND:20110223T173000Z
SEQUENCE:20
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28529
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28529
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110302T160000Z
DTEND:20110302T173000Z
SEQUENCE:21
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28530
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28530
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110309T160000Z
DTEND:20110309T173000Z
SEQUENCE:22
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28531
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28531
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110316T150000Z
DTEND:20110316T163000Z
SEQUENCE:23
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28532
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28532
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110323T150000Z
DTEND:20110323T163000Z
SEQUENCE:24
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28533
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28533
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110330T150000Z
DTEND:20110330T163000Z
SEQUENCE:25
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28534
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28534
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20101005T000000Z
DTSTART:20110406T150000Z
DTEND:20110406T163000Z
SEQUENCE:26
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28535
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=28535
END:VEVENT