Subject: Services Meeting - Monday/Tuesday October 25/26

We should meet on services/operations definitions this week.

Unfortunately, I'm traveling and have only a few times that I'm available.

So I'd like to try for up to two hours, starting at roughly 2 or 3 pm EDT on Tuesday, October 26.

I have some questions on the IRC model as well -- I'll try to set a Monday afternoon call with a smaller group.

If you're interested and available, please email your availability on Tuesday--just to me, please.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox