Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Discussion on emix, schedules, and eitc Thursday,October 28 - 6pm EDT

Thanks for the fast responses.

We will have this discussion at 6pm EDT/5pm CDT/3pm PDT.
1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, October 28 at 06:00 PM EDT.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/916532011

2.  Join the conference call:
+1 712 432 1601 x168837#

Meeting ID: 916-532-011

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™
I'm working on some (I hope) clarifying documents and sketches.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox