Subject: Tasks and Teams.

EI TC members,
Pursuant to our discussion during TC meeting today, I am attaching the Spreadsheet with Tasks, and team members that have expressed interest in working on them. Please review and let me know if I've inadvertently included or excluded someone. I'll make revisions accordingly. One thing I've not assigned is the individual timeline for completion of these tasks I was not sure of people's time commitments. Suggestions are welcome!

Thank you,

--
Rish Ghatikar
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential information and should not be copied without permission. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete the email from computer[s].

EITC Tasks and Teams 20110202 D1.xlsx