Subject: Time to get going on Energy Interop

Dave and Rish and I crawled through the open issues last week We figured out which issues were underbrush to be cleared out (now done). We assigned issues to specific committee members to make specific suggestions. We closed out some miscellaneous un-actionable suggestions.

Here is the underbrush WD, ready to use going forward. Note that it now uses the new approved WD template. It also now includes a specific reference to required schemas within the narrative. The library details, as always include the doc with changes, doc, and pdf (which get if you click the top level link). It also includes  PDF of rthe release notes.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/download.php/41031/energyinterop-1-0-spec-wd-19.pdf

Remaining issues are assigned to individual users.

By Assignee

Bruce Bartell

1

   2%

David Holmberg

2

   4%

Ed Koch

1

   2%

Edgardo Luzcando

3

   6%

Edward Cazalet

7

   14%

Girish Ghatikar

1

   2%

Toby Considine

9

   18%

William Cox

26

   52%

Usually, your assignment is a proxy for one of the teams discussed in last week’s call. Please prepare a specific proposal to address the ssues raised. (After section 13.5, add the following section) and place it in the proposed resolution, or even in a comment. If you are confident of your answer, you can move the issue t resolved. We can then review the resolutions, and accept or deny them.

The answer may be pointed questions (with specific details) and them assign to someone else.

Please remember to look to the deferred issues from before PR as well as the open issues.

There remains 9 new issues. We left them as new because we felt that we, as a group need to discuss them. We can do that on Wednesday.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com