Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Groups - EI Mapping Meeting 1.doc uploaded

How should this mapping appear in the Spec. Is this a non-normative explanatory appendix?

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu