Subject: Follow up from Wed 4/6 EITC meeting

EITC all,

Just want to thank those working hard on addressing Jira issues and schema refactoring/refinement. I want to highlight the work items and timeline from our discussion:

·         The OpenADR team (Ed, Bruce, Gerry, Rish) are working on reviewing the OpenADR profile service schemas.

o   Need to complete refactoring review including EiQuote, EiEvent schedules, review of whole set of services.

o   Need WSDL’s

o   Need to work through the response scenarios (Gerry’s MEP table)

o   Bill Cox took the action to add demand bidding to EiEvent.

·         Our goal for next Wednesday is to have a draft that addresses the issues we've cleared so we can move forward to a potential PR draft the week after.

·         Still need examples fleshed out. Which ones? Who’s working on them? I hope to work with Marty Burns on the EI—SEP mapping.

·         Other Jira issues that need special attention?

Thanks,

David

David Holmberg

NIST Engineering Laboratory

301-975-6450

"Are you not thirsty?" said the lion. "I'm dying of thirst," said Jill. "Then drink," said the lion… "I daren't come and drink," said Jill. "Then you will die of thirst," said the Lion. "Oh dear!" said Jill, coming another step nearer. "I suppose I must go and look for another stream then." "There is no other stream," said the Lion.

C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair