Subject: Groups - Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference modified

Here's the detailed agenda with links for our April 13 meeting.

Please read the listed minutes, the refactoring documents, and the Jira
issues in "Resolved" and "Open" state prior to the meeting. We'll be going
through the Resolved issues on an exception basis.

We want to close as many issues as we reasonably can, and identify issues
that need not be addressed prior to our planned public review later this
month.

Thanks!

bill cox

 -- William Cox

Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference has been modified by William Cox

Date:  Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Time:  11:00am - 12:30pm ET

Event Description:
Regular Weekly Meeting of the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC

Conference number
+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or
+1 303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).
Access code 4866768.

Text chat during meeting
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop
Notes on this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously, you will start out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top, enter your name. I suggest setting timestamps in the display, then save your settings. Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during discussions.

Agenda:
* Call to Order

* Roll Call

* Approve Minutes of March 23 and April 6 meetings

* EiEvent Refactoring Discussion

* Jira issues in Resolved State for Discussion and Approval (see link)

URIs:

Minutes:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41739/EnergyInterop%20Minutes%2020110323.docx

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41778/EnergyInterop%20Minutes%2020110406.docx

Refactoring Discussion:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41821/Combined_EiEvent_Refactor_20110405.zip  (Combined first and second pass schemas, collected release notes)

Jira:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP
Look at Resolved state issues, then Open issues.

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Wednesday, 20 April 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 27 April 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 04 May 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 11 May 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 18 May 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 25 May 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 01 June 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 08 June 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 15 June 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 22 June 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 29 June 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 06 July 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 20 July 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 27 July 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 03 August 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 10 August 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 24 August 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 31 August 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 07 September 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 14 September 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 21 September 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 28 September 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 05 October 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET
Wednesday, 12 October 2011, 11:00am to 12:30pm ET

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30466

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110412T000000Z
DTSTART:20110413T150000Z
DTEND:20110413T163000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30466
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30466
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110420T150000Z
DTEND:20110420T163000Z
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30467
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30467
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110427T150000Z
DTEND:20110427T163000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30468
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30468
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110504T150000Z
DTEND:20110504T163000Z
SEQUENCE:3
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30469
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30469
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110511T150000Z
DTEND:20110511T163000Z
SEQUENCE:4
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30470
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30470
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110518T150000Z
DTEND:20110518T163000Z
SEQUENCE:5
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30471
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30471
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110525T150000Z
DTEND:20110525T163000Z
SEQUENCE:6
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30472
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30472
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110601T150000Z
DTEND:20110601T163000Z
SEQUENCE:7
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30473
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30473
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110608T150000Z
DTEND:20110608T163000Z
SEQUENCE:8
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30474
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30474
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110615T150000Z
DTEND:20110615T163000Z
SEQUENCE:9
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30475
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30475
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110622T150000Z
DTEND:20110622T163000Z
SEQUENCE:10
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30476
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30476
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110629T150000Z
DTEND:20110629T163000Z
SEQUENCE:11
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30477
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30477
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110706T150000Z
DTEND:20110706T163000Z
SEQUENCE:12
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30478
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30478
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110713T150000Z
DTEND:20110713T163000Z
SEQUENCE:13
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30479
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30479
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110720T150000Z
DTEND:20110720T163000Z
SEQUENCE:14
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30480
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30480
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110727T150000Z
DTEND:20110727T163000Z
SEQUENCE:15
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30481
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30481
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110803T150000Z
DTEND:20110803T163000Z
SEQUENCE:16
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30482
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30482
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110810T150000Z
DTEND:20110810T163000Z
SEQUENCE:17
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30483
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30483
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110817T150000Z
DTEND:20110817T163000Z
SEQUENCE:18
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30484
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30484
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110824T150000Z
DTEND:20110824T163000Z
SEQUENCE:19
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30485
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30485
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110831T150000Z
DTEND:20110831T163000Z
SEQUENCE:20
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30486
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30486
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110907T150000Z
DTEND:20110907T163000Z
SEQUENCE:21
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30487
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30487
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110914T150000Z
DTEND:20110914T163000Z
SEQUENCE:22
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30488
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30488
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110921T150000Z
DTEND:20110921T163000Z
SEQUENCE:23
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30489
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30489
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20110928T150000Z
DTEND:20110928T163000Z
SEQUENCE:24
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30490
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30490
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20111005T150000Z
DTEND:20111005T163000Z
SEQUENCE:25
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30491
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30491
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20110405T000000Z
DTSTART:20111012T150000Z
DTEND:20111012T163000Z
SEQUENCE:26
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Weekly Teleconference
  TC\n\nConference number\n+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or\n+1
  303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number).\nAccess code
  4866768.\n\nText chat during
  meeting\nhttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop\nNotes on
  this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously\, you will start
  out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top\, enter your name. I
  suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your settings.
  Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during
  discussions.\n\nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCreator:
  William Cox
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30492
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=30492
END:VEVENT