Subject: Groups - Sequence diagrams to support message exchange patterns (Ei-sequence-diagrams-export.xml) uploaded

Rather than upload a new EI_WIP_20110321.eap file (which may be out of date
as soon as I upload it), I have created an XML export that can be loaded
into the EI_WIP_20110321.eap if any has downloaded it to their computers.

In Enterprise Architect right-click on the top level package in the project
browser and select "Import Model from XMI".

 -- Mr. Gerald Gray

The document named Sequence diagrams to support message exchange patterns
(Ei-sequence-diagrams-export.xml) has been submitted by Mr. Gerald Gray to
the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is an XML export from Enterprise Architect that can be imported into
EI_WIP_20110321.eap to create the sequence diagrams that illustrate the
proposed message exchange patterns for each EI service.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=41870

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41870/Ei-sequence-diagrams-export.xml