Subject: Delayed information from OASIS Kavi (Document Repository)

A hardware issue at OASIS this afternoon stopped Kavi notices from going out for the wip7 of the schemas I promised (12:55 ET) during today’s meeting

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/document.php?document_id=42024

Anne was entirely correct that I somehow went from WIP1-2-3-4-5 to draft 1 last night. Draft 1 has been renamed to wip6,

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/download.php/42014/energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd23-wip6.zip

and that was how we got to wip7 at noon today. The notes for WIP7 were as follows.

As in Revised schemas for WD23 wip6
- Now uses xcal structures throughout
- Refactored for extensible price communications
- Probably still has redundant and unused elements
- Program morphed into Market Context
- Program calls are still something else
- Added Signal / Signal Name / Signal Type as base "Event" calls
- Incorporated mosh-pit of schema ideas from Bartell / Gray / Koch / Cox
- Created "profiled" intervals until WS-Calendar gets profiles
- All distribution elements can now be shipped in schedules
- EiPayloads is muddled, needs someone else to review Programs particularly
(new stuff below)
- Modified EiEventBase items to incorporate, rather than be derived from vacalendar.

Now with PR version of EMIX included in a subdirectory. WS-Calendar is referenced from the PR02 location on the web.

Bruce has already found two issues of incomplete application…who will be second?

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com