Subject: Groups - energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd23.zip uploaded

The document named energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd23.zip has been submitted by
Toby Considine to the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document repository.

Document Description:
See all the WIPS for the details.

There is a heated off-line discussion  going on as to whether everything
should say "EI" in front of it or not. Perhaps Ed K's suggestions
that we just commit to elementFormDefault="qualified" will
prevent another chorus of Ee i ee i oh!

There are known Jira issues on these schemas. Please look at them and
discuss on the list.

There are side conversations about these schemas. Please bring them into
the open.

Publishing tonight because we need WD23 of the Spec in the open, and it
includes images that have been working against this version for days.

Ee i ee i oh!

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42207

Download Document: