Subject: Fwd: EIFeedback stuff

Since we don't have our separate model/xml subcommittee set up I'm sending this to the full EITC list.

I'll have graphics and comments posted before the meeting. I've looked only at the EiFeedback class - a graphic is attached to this messsage.

Also see the discussion in http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-425 - and feel free to add your thoughts there.

Thanks!

bill

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: EIFeedback stuff
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 23:15:08 -0400
From: Koch, Edward <Edward.Koch@Honeywell.com>
To: William Cox <wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com>

Bill,

Enclosed are some suggested changes to the EIFeedback type.  I first made it an extension of the eitc:EventBaseType so that we can create a schedule of values.  I then added a couple of attributes that will allow us to identify the data sets properly.  I wasn’t sure if any of the existing attributes could serve that purpose so I left them there and annotated them with ???.

The next step will be to define a substitution group that can be extended and used to attach to the sequence that we can define with the EventBaseType.  I think is consistent with the other schedules of values that we are doing in EI.

Let me know what you think.

I couldn’t remember who else was on the EIFeedback working group.  Forward this wip to whoever you think should take a look at it.

Thanks,

-ed Koch

EiClasses.xsd

EiFeedbackType Only.jpg