Subject: Groups - MultiSpeak and CIM message header harmonization (Harmonization of MultiSpeak and CIM message headers.doc) uploaded

Dear colleagues, I have had an action item on my plate for some time to
harmonize the message header elements employed by MultiSpeak and CIM.
Considering EI is in the process of creating WSDLs to support this standard
I felt that this document would be useful for informing this discussion.

Best regards -

 -- Mr. Gerald Gray

The document named MultiSpeak and CIM message header harmonization
(Harmonization of MultiSpeak and CIM message headers.doc) has been
submitted by Mr. Gerald Gray to the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC document
repository.

Document Description:
This informative document is a harmonization of the MultiSpeak and
CIM-based message header elements.  This contribution is to inform the
discussion of elements we might consider as the Energy-Interop services are
built out.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42439

Download Document: