Subject: FW: [emix] Non-interval information and tariffs and SEP

This stuff dances on the edge between Energy Interop and EMIX. Much of it feels like Energy Interop, but if EMIX *MUST* (whatever that means) support SEP Tariff Models, then it belongs there and might be used here…

Just sharing.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu