Subject: Meetings and Links and Artifacts

Funny

I got back two meetings fully populated with details.

At least one person complained that the meeting he received was empty(?!?!?)

Two replied indicate empty messages as well.

What fresh Kavi hell is this?

In any case, the Thursday meeting should include:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/990392022

2.  Join the conference call:
Dial-in Number:                (760) 569-0100
Access Code:     1064971

Meeting ID: 990-392-022

3. Chat:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/energyInterop

4. Homework:

Look to Section 7 (Standard Terms) and Section 17 (Conformance) for discussion of inheritance in EMIX and using Standard Terms to reduce message payloads.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/42642/emix-1-0-spec-wd34.pdf

WS-Calendar samples from current PR release
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/42536/ws-calendar-v1.0-wd25-samples%28non-normative%29.zip

The Friday meeting should include:

1.  Please join my meeting, Friday, June 24, 2011 at 2:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/922237102
2
.  Join the conference call:
Dial-in Number: (760) 569-0100
Access Code:    1064971

Meeting ID: 922-237-102
3. Chat:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/energyInterop

4. Homework:

Look to Section 7 (Standard Terms) and Section 17 (Conformance) for discussion of inheritance in EMIX and using Standard Terms to reduce message payloads.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/42642/emix-1-0-spec-wd34.pdf

WS-Calendar samples from current PR release
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/42536/ws-calendar-v1.0-wd25-samples%28non-normative%29.zip

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well"
Peter Drucker

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu