Subject: RE: [energyinterop] GoToMeeting Invitation - Slimming Down Energy Interop I

Title: RE: [energyinterop] GoToMeeting Invitation - Slimming Down Energy Interop I

Enclosed is an example XML of an EIEvent XML that we can use for reference during our meeting. Ive highlighted certain sections in order to efficiently facilitate our discussion.

Thanks,

-ed Koch

<<example_eievent_xml.pdf>> -----Original Appointment-----
From: Toby Considine
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:27 PM
To: Toby Considine; energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org; Dave Hardin
When: Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/990392022

2.  Join the conference call:

Dial-in Number: (760) 569-0100

Access Code:    1064971

Meeting ID: 990-392-022

3. Chat:

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/energyInterop

4. Homework:

Look to Section 7 (Standard Terms) and Section 17 (Conformance) for discussion of inheritance in EMIX and using Standard Terms to reduce message payloads.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/42642/emix-1-0-spec-wd34.pdf

WS-Calendar samples from current PR release

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/42536/ws-calendar-v1.0-wd25-samples%28non-normative%29.zip

tc

example_eievent_xml.pdf