Subject: RE: [energyinterop] GoToMeeting Invitation - Slimming Down Energy Interop I

Title: RE: [energyinterop] GoToMeeting Invitation - Slimming Down Energy Interop I

Note that we have a few steps to get there, and the artifacts won’t look exactly like that.

We do, however have a clear direction, and a clear path to something that is very close to our in-meeting scriobbligns today.

Thanks, Ed

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you stare long into an abyss, the abyss also stares into you."   - Fredrich Nietzche

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com