Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Draft list of post PR02 vote work items

Issue 423 is not about an event in progress. It is about an opt-out to an event after the event notification. It looks like it is part of the reply message based on the responses from Ed K.

Bruce Bartell

Xtensible Solutions

Mobile: +1.321.258.6500

bbartell@xtensible.net  |   www.xtensible.net

From: William Cox [mailto:wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 9:50 AM
To: EITC

Here's my current draft list. We'll be discussing and voting on this today, July 6th.  The list is not in any intended order. The numbers in parentheses are Jira ENERGYINTEROP- issue numbers and are examples, not the entire list of related issues.

We'll need to continue or start work on these right away so they can be ready and approved by the TC before the Public Review period ends.

Some of these could be combined.

Major work items - EITC post PR02 vote -- for PR03/1.0
DRAFT

    •    Resources, multiplicity (473)
    •    Enrollment (401, etc)
    •    Factoring , normalization, and conformance (472, 402, ...)
    •    WSDL; align interaction diagrams with other figures
    •    Thorough analysis of scenarios, payloads, interactions, and return values (e.g. 427, 411)
    •    Composition of security and security section for CSWG
    •    Notice of non-performance for event in progress (423)
    •    Rationalization of class and attribute names
    •    Non-normative Note on Energy Interoperation (322, 315, and more)

Thanks!

bill

--
William Cox