Subject: Fwd: Pricing

EI TC,
FYI -- We should try to track hour our pricing schema/artifacts relate to what IETF is up to. We could use one of the workshop meetings to discuss. Please circulate as appropriate.

Thanks,
-Rish

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov>
Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Subject: Pricing
To: Girish Ghatikar <gghatikar@lbl.gov>

Rish--

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-energy-pricing/?include_text=1

The IETF meeting starts in 2 weeks.  I am here this week, but totally gone
the following one.  I'll let you know what transpires.

Please feel free to point anyone you think might be interested to the
above draft.

Thanks again for all your help.

--Bruce

--
Bruce Nordman
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

--
Rish Ghatikar
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential information and should not be copied without permission. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete the email from computer[s].