Subject: RE: [emix] Groups - Mapping eiQuote for block power to SE2 Price message (PriceMsgMapping 20110804.xls) uploaded

Or maybe it is neither a quote nor a tender.

There is an expectation that EI can supply a price message that “maps” to the SE2 Price message. I never had the expectation that EMIX would cover all of that, and there would probably have to be some additional work done in EI to accommodate this.

Bruce Bartell

Xtensible Solutions

Mobile: +1.321.258.6500

bbartell@xtensible.net  |   www.xtensible.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Cazalet [mailto:ed@cazalet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 6:02 PM
To: Toby.Considine@gmail.com; Bartell, Bruce; emix@lists.oasis-open.org

A requirements tariff clearly is not an element of a VTN-VTN relationship in my mind since no events, dispatch, etc are present.  It is also not a quote as a quote is only informational and cannot result in a transaction such as by consuming power and paying for what is delivered at the tendered price.  It is therefore a Tender.

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022

650-949-5274