Subject: What should be enrolled

I think the list of enrollment types (an enumerated type for EI) is similar to the following

designatedDispatchEntity (VTN)

distributedEnergyResource

loadServingEntity

meterAuthority

schedulingEntity

serviceProvider

transportServiceProvider

utilityDistributionOperator

marketParticipant

These second tier entities could be added to the list above, but I think they are redundant.

distributionProvider

hostBalancingAuthority

balancingAuthority

independentPowerProducer

interchangeAuthority

intermediateBalancingAuthority

purchasingSellingEntity

receivingBalancingAuthority

sendingBalancingAuthority

transmissionOperator

transmissionServiceProvider

Changes or suggestions to the list…

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com