Subject: RE: [energyinterop] What should be enrolled

In the IRC entity relationship diagram that was part of the NAESB materials, we “digested” all of the relevant NERC actors to a set of agreed-upon terms that were used for both the wholesale and retail teams. I recommend using that set of terms going forward. Attached again for your convenience. (See “Defined Terms” document for definitions and see entity relationship diagram in Appendix A of the PAP 09 document – redline changes indicate updates from Phase 1 of NAESB effort.)

Finally, the “Actor Mapping” tab of the attached worksheet may provide some insight into other names for the entities shown in the entity relationship diagram in Appendix A of the PAP 09 document. This “Actor Mapping” tab was used early in Phase 2 to gain consensus on the actors list that was used for the Phase 2 work. The “Actor Mapping” tab was an effective way to show the translation for various terms into a more generic term.

If you really want to go beyond what’s here, you might want to take a look at the NERC Functional Model.

Regards,

Donna

Donna K. Pratt

Manager, Demand Response Products